Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) set forth the general terms and conditions of your use of RP Medbot and any of its related products and services.
This Agreement is legally binding between REPUBLIC POWER PTE LTD (UEN: 201500006G) (“Republic Power“, “us“, “we” or “our” as the case may be) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you acknowledge that you have the authority to bind such an entity to this agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity.
If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not access and use the RP Medbot and its related products and services.
By accessing and using the RP Medbot, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement governs your use of the RP Medbot.
- You are required to register an account in order to access the services via the RP Medbot. Your personal information will be required such as your full name, identification or passport number, date of birth, physical address, phone number, email address, and any additional information that may be necessary.
- You will comply with all regulations and requirements that may be updated, added, or revised from time to time.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to access the services of RP Medbot. You must have the consent of your parent(s), or legal guardian(s) if you are below 16 years of age. Your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will be responsible for the whole time you are using the RP Medbot, or accessing the mobile application.
- If you are using the RP Medbot on behalf of someone below the age of 16, you must be present at all times during video teleconsultations with them.
- You will only use RP Medbot for your personal use and you will not authorise any third party to use your personal information.
It is your sole responsibility to keep the confidentiality of your account information, including any user IDs and passwords. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information will be held responsible by you.
- REPUBLIC POWER PTE LTD has the right to reject your registration if you fail to comply with any one of the requirements stated above.
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the RP Medbot, third-party products and services, or the Internet;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the RP Medbot, third-party products and services. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the RP Medbot for violating any of the prohibited uses.
This document was last updated on March 15, 2023.